RED LIGHT THERAPY:
(LED LIGHT THERAPY)
CELLUMA FOR PAIN
Scientifically proven to relieve arthritic pain, muscle and joint pain and stiffness, Celluma provides compromised cells with the energy to regain and restore vitality naturally. Its powerful, deeply penetrating wavelengths are absorbed by photoacceptors in the mitrochondria. This process increases the production of adenosine triphosphate (ATP) — the fuel that drives all cells. This boost of cellular energy results in a cascade of metabolic events leading to an increase in micro-circulation, tissue repair, and a decrease in inflammation and pain.
CELLUMA FOR ANTI-AGING
In just minutes a day, you can reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while experiencing an improvement in skin texture, quality and smoothness. Using wavelengths that are scientifically proven to stimulate fibroblasts to increase collagen and elastin, Celluma’s low-level light therapy is a safe, effective and convenient way to achieve a healthy, youthful glow in a natural, non-toxic, non-invasive manner.
- Safe, clinically proven, and FDA cleared
- Non-toxic, non-invasive, and an affordable alternative to drugs and harsh topical
- Flexible and conforms closely to the treatment area for optimal effectiveness unlike other LED devices
- Designed to treat large surface areas and can be used safely anywhere on the body
- Safe for the entire family
- Portable and lightweight — easy for clinicians and patients to store and travel with
- NASA researched technology
Book Your CORE Services Today!
Click Book Now To Sign Up and Schedule Your Appointment!
Book a Session Via Our App!
Our Ridgeland Location
141 Township Avenue
Ridgeland, MS 39157
Call Us » (601) 707-5676
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday 9:30 - 6
Saturday 10 - 4
Closed All Holidays
The services provided have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The material on this website is provided for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. Always consult your physician before beginning any treatment program.